Thursday, February 24, 2011

NINETEEN WEEKS!!

Well... I can't believe it, but I am officially nineteen weeks pregnant TODAY!  

It is amazing to me just how fast time seems to be flying by now that I am no longer sick.  One more week and my pregnancy will be at the official midway point.  

So I thought it would be fun to see what new things the Sweet Pea (I guess I should start calling it Butter Bean since I think I'm having another boy) is up to since it has had five more weeks to grow.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

According to my various sources Sweet Pea:
 is about the size of an heirloom tomato (what a weird description)
weighs 8.5-10.5 oz
is about 6 or so inches long
starting to grow hair on its scalp
and is starting to hear my voice

As for me, Sweet Pea has definitely made his/her presence known with kicks and heartburn.  I treasure every little movement and always stop to give thanks to our Father for this sweet baby we will be honored to meet in about five months.

We are still in constant prayer over the baby's health as it is still a mystery.  We see pediatric cardiology for a scan of the new baby's heart in a week.  Hopefully that appointment will only give us confidence in the appointment a week later that will give us the answers we have been praying for.

And I haven't forgotten about Judey Jude!  He is doing WONDERFUL in preschool!  I have some super cute pictures of him coming soon that will get their very own post.

Until then, hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!