Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bubbles for My Boy

Sunday before last, the weather was so beautiful that we couldn't help to be outdoors.  I knew I would be leaving to go on a weekend retreat so I wanted to make sure that I spent some quality time with my boys.    So out we went.  Jude loves being outdoors in the sun and wind...
Jude asks for "more bub bub"...

He wants to try...

What better way to spend a pretty day with Jude than blowing some bubbles.  Jude loves bubbles almost as much as he loves his Mommy and Daddy.  In fact, "bubble" is the first word Jude has used intentionally.  

"A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver."    
Proverbs 25:11

We are so proud of our little man and all the progress he makes.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Jude! I can't imagine how happy you were to hear Jude use a word intentionally for the first time! We are patiently waiting for EK's first real words :)

    P.S. LOVED all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!