Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mac & Cheese, PLEASE

Well, this past weekend, I was away serving at the Discovery Weekend.  I left Thursday morning and returned Sunday morning; it was the longest I had ever been away from Jude.  His Maw Maw Lucy and Maw Maw Katie took care of him while Lane was at work; and of course he got sick right after I left.  His poor tummy gave him a pretty rough weekend and the pediatrician restricted him from solids until it cleared up.  Thank goodness, he was back to himself when I got home.  And we have started feeding him again.  We tried a new food, macaroni and cheese, and Jude made a happy bowl.  His daddy came in from work and fed him dinner first thing...   Jude is making so much progress with his feeds.  It has been a good evening.

He is so proud of himself for eating all his dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!