Monday, October 10, 2011

Today is a good day for a miracle.


This is my friend Kim.  She adores Aubrey Lane and Jude is her heart.  She just loves my little man so much.

Kim is very special to our family as well as so many
other families in our church and her community.
We love her very much!

Kim is in a ferocious battle with cancer.  It is causing her a tremendous amount of physical pain.

Kim needs a miracle TODAY!

Please pray for her!

I know that a lot of people who read my blog already know Kim and are already praying for her, but I also know that 
I have a lot of readers that don't know her but are 
phenomenal prayer warriors.

We know that our God is still doing miracles all the time.

As Kim says everyday-

Today is a good day for a miracle.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!