Monday, March 26, 2012

Surgery Day

Today is Jude's surgery day!

I was afraid he would be too sick for surgery, but he got clearance from his pediatrician Friday, and despite him feeling pretty bad yesterday, he seems fine this morning. It must have been all that Louisiana sunlight and fresh air he got at the zoo yesterday :-)

We are currently in a room in pre-op waiting for the show to get started. We are a little anxious, but we know God's got this!

I have a few prayer requests. If you don't mind, I'd like to be specific so all my beloved prayer warriors can help me out.

1. Please pray that anesthesia is able to start an IV on Jude without any complications or difficulties.

2. Please pray that Jude handles the anesthesia well without any complications.

3. Please pray that the surgery goes very smoothly.

I will update as often as I can. Thank you for prayers!

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!