Monday, March 28, 2011

A Day of Rest

So... this weekend was not the most eventful of weekends thanks to my sweet Jude having a nasty little stomach bug.

Thank goodness Sunday is a day of rest because this is what my family (except me, of course) looked like late Sunday morning:



Jude had been up all night crying and Lane up with me rocking him.  So they were both tired and taking up too much space in the bed for me.

Jude had another rough morning today, but seems to be starting to feel a little better.  

Hope your Sunday was as restful as our's was!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet photo (even under the not sweet circumstances.) Hope your little guys is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying everyone is feeling better now! Thank you for your encouraging words the other day. Love you, friend. Wish I could hug your neck. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!