Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jude's First Easter Party

Well... here it is, just as I promised.  A post just of Jude full of cute pictures. 
Today was Jude’s first school party.  An Easter party!!
I was so excited to get to bring him to school with his Easter basket (the same little cheap basket he’s had since his first Easter) to hunt eggs with the other children.  


All Jude’s teachers were so nice and gathered around him to help him put eggs in his Easter basket.  And then take them out (Jude’s favorite part, and it was more like throwing them out... thank goodness they were plastic) and count them.





And I even got a picture with my little redheaded egg hunter.


And, of course, the eggs were full of different kinds of Easter candy.  Jude doesn’t eat much by mouth and has never had candy, so Mommy gets a treat ;-)  Of course Papa (Lane) is lurking around to make sure Mommy doesn’t get too many sweets.  I’ve been calling my hubby the Food Nazi!
Jude really does have some great teachers at his preschool.  I can’t say enough good things about them.  I’ve had such a good feeling from the first time we visited the school.  And Jude just loves it there!
Well that’s it for now.  My little egg hunter is down for a late but much needed nap after all of his adventures.  And I have some cleaning to do for this fun Easter weekend.  Later we are going to attempt dying eggs using crayons with our little redhead, so stay tuned for some more pictures!
Happy Thursday!!
Angel

2 comments:

  1. That's soooo awesome Angel! He is sooo cute. Were you taking the pictures? What kinda camera do you have cause it takes some awesome pictures....I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is just darling! What great pictures. i am so happy he had a great time.

    happy Easter.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!