Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello Third Trimester!!!


Today marks an exciting day...
The first day of my THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!   
Wow!  This pregnancy is flying by!  I can’t believe I only have about 12-13 weeks left... unless I go past my due date which is a possibility.
I can’t wait to meet Sweet Pea and hold him or her!  But at the same time, I want to enjoy this pregnancy.  After all, I didn’t know if I would ever get to be pregnant again.  
The baby is growing so much...
Lilypie Maternity tickers









As am I...




I seem to be getting bigger by the day now!  And it’s so exciting to feel more and more of Sweet Pea’s movements.  Like some stretching that surprises me or a little case of the hiccups.  Sweet Pea’s most active times are mornings and nights...  he or she seems to be an afternoon napper.
Doctors appointments are still going good. I go back in a little over a week for another ultrasound, and I can’t wait.  Instead of fear and worry clouding the day, I’ll be so excited and ready to see how much my sweet baby has grown.  Plus I am bringing Jude with me so he will get to see the baby too.  He doesn’t understand the concept of a new baby, but he already knows something is up.  And I’m sure it will be quite an adjustment for him come July, but one that he will come to love very much!
I haven’t started any work on the baby’s room yet...  I have a vision, I just need to find some time.  But Jude will be out of school soon and we will be home more for me to work on it.  
Speaking of Jude...  I know some of you are ready to see some Jude pictures.  He hasn’t been on here lately.  Well I have just the treat for you coming today or tomorrow so stay tuned!  
Hope all is well and that you are all excited about this awesome Easter weekend upon us!  
xoxo,
Angel



4 comments:

  1. Girl, you look awesome!! I am so happy for all of you. Can't wait to meet your sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you are looking fabulous love!

    My third trimester started this week also. So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well everyone already said what I was thinking when I saw your picture. Cute Cute Cute! :) Glad you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!