Friday, January 13, 2012

Sinus Infection, Fever, and a Tooth

Hey y'all.

We are having a typical January weekend… taking care of a sick redhead.

We spent this morning in the pediatrician office. It's only a sinus infection, but he is nothing short of completely miserable. He's running fever and his secretions are making him sick to his stomach, so we've been rocking and singing all day. Please say a prayer for him. He has been crying for the past three hours.

Aubrey Lane hasn't shown any signs of being sick; only a little runny nose. But she does have something else...

Aubrey Lane has cut her FIRST TOOTH!

I can't believe how big my baby is getting. It's very exciting, but sad at the same time. I am going to take a lot of pictures over the next few days. These are the last times I'll ever see her with that little toothless, gummy grin.

Also, I have a unspoken prayer request for our family. We are facing some issues that I can't openly discuss.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Angel

2 comments:

  1. Big prayers and hugs!!! Poor little pumpkin:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your sweet family! Yay Aubrey Lane on the new tooth!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!