Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Jude would like to announce to you the birth of his little


SISTER!!!



Our sweet girl arrived at 8:26 am weighing 6 pounds and 9.5 ounces!! 
She is perfectly perfect in every way and bears a slight resemblance to her big brother with a headful of dark wavy hair.
She has yet to be named because nothing seems good enough for her!!
Testimony:
As most of you know, I desired to have a VBAC if possible.  However, my body refused to cooperate so I had a scheduled cesarean section this morning.  After the baby was born the doctor told me that my body had not shown any signs of progressing towards labor.  She also told me that our sweet girl had the cord wrapped around her neck!  She had not been strangled by it, but had I gone into labor, we could have lost our Sweet Pea!  Thank God that His plans are so much better than our own!
Thanks so much for your prayers.  The delivery and recovery went unbelievably smooth today and we are so blessed to have a daughter!
I will update with pictures and a name as soon as I can!
Lots of Love,
Lane and Angel

4 comments:

  1. Aw Angel! Thats Wonderful! Im So Happy For You I almost cried! Cant wait to meet that sweet baby and I know Jude is so proud to be a big brother! God Bless and ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD - Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GIRL A GIRL A GIIIIRRRRLLLLL!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!! HUGE Congrats and love to you both! <3 Praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers for sweet pea and all her precious family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fathers for answered prayers. Our precious sweet pea is here and perfect!! We serve an awesome GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!