Friday, May 14, 2010

Back To Better Than Normal


We are definitely full throttle again!!  Jude has been more like a "super-charged" Jude.  He's full of energy and smiles and refuses to be separated from Mommy or Daddy under any circumstances.  It is so nice to be at home and back to our normal routine.  Now the Saturday before our little PICU vacation, we took some family pics (taken by Christi Santangelo) that turned out AWESOME!!! So I have to share a few below.  This is just a sample; there were so many good ones.   

Now I need to give credit where credit is due.  This past Sunday was also Mother's Day, and before the "drama" started, Lane had created the sweetest Mother's Day morning ever.  When I woke up that morning, I went straight to Jude's room to check on him (Lane knows this is my routine).  When I reached his room, Jude was holding pink and white roses in the bed with him- don't stress, they hadn't been there long.  There was also a note Lane had written to me from Jude that thanked me for being such a good mommy.  It was beyond sweet!!  Coming back through the kitchen I noticed there were a dozen hot donuts from Krispy Kreme on the counter! YUMMY!  I found out that Lane had snuck out around 5:45 in the morning to get my goodies and have them waiting for me when I got up.  I never knew he was gone.  He really  did a great job on my Mother's Day surprise, and I feel awful that it lost attention to  the events later in the day.  Oh well... It was a great Mother's Day Morning:)

Here are some of those great pictures I was telling y'all about!!






Until next time.. Hugs and kisses,
Lane, Angel, and Jude

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and have been reading from the beginning. I just had to say these are awesome pictures! What a cute couple you are with your handsome son - his eyes are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!