Monday, March 26, 2012

He did great.



Jude did wonderful in surgery!  

They were able to get an IV started.  It's in his shoulder, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

The surgery went smoothly and quickly.  However, recovery didn't so much.  My poor Judey Jude had a really rough time and was in a lot of pain.  It took them a little over an hour to get his pain under control, and he was MISERABLE.

A little snuggling from daddy was good medicine.


We also had a special visitor.  Maw Maw Lucy brought Aubrey Lane to the hospital during surgery so both could visit Jude.  (And I could sneak in a little feeding)  


Right now, sweet boy is sleeping peacefully in a room on the floor, NOT the PICU!  YAY!!!   And since he's resting, I might try get a little nap myself.  

A great big THANK YOU to everyone praying for our family.  God is so faithful to us.  


What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? Psalm 116:12

1 comment:

  1. God is so faithful!! So glad things went well. Continuing to pray for you guys! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!