Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waiting....

So it's almost 10:00 am, and we are still waiting to hear what's in store for Jude today.  The nurse just said that she thought that the PICU doctor was waiting to hear from the cardiologist office.  If the cardiologist gives his okay then we get our walking papers!!  But I hate to get to hopeful just yet; the cardiologist's report can land us here for another night or even more.  They have not come by to repeat the EKG yet, which could be a good sign (I hope).


I am also very hopeful that we do get to go home today because it's kind of lonely since Lane has gone back to work.  I know, I know... I'm such a baby, but I get spoiled to having Lane around all the time.  And so does Jude...  Speaking of Jude, I just woke that little rascal up around 9:15am and he is cranky.  He didn't like being woke up, and now he's bored.  The nurse brought him some Legos and a dump truck to play with last night.  He had a blast!!!  This morning, however, he was too mad to even look at them.  This mood will pass as soon as he gets good and awake.


Well, hopefully the next time I write y'all, it will be with discharge papers!!!  Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!