Saturday, May 21, 2011

and the WINNER is...


#21 DEBORAH
Yay and congratulations!

I used the generator above for the number!  Now, as some of you know, Blogger was down last weekend and I lost a lot of your entries for the contest, so I asked you to please re-enter.  And not everybody re-entered or got the message because any record of your comment was deleted.  Well tonight when I logged on, all the comments were back!  I figured it would take forever to sort through everything and since y'all went and entered twice for me, I'd just let it stand as it was. 

Thank you to all who participated and all who ordered some "pink products"! 

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!
XOXO,
Angel

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared there's another Deborah. Did I win? I don't want to get too excited until I know for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my post yesterday? I don't see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!