Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Deactivation... for now.

Hi!  and Merry Christmas!  It's almost here...


Well this is just a quick little post with some info for the need to know.  I have decided to deactivate my Facebook page for awhile.  I will still be doing my blog posts (hopefully more of them once I start feeling a little better) to keep everyone updated on their favorite redhead and sweet pea.


Since I won't be able to share my blog post on Facebook, I have added an email subscription tool to the right----->


When you sign up with your email, you should be able to get email notifications when a new post is made to the blog.  Or you can just become a "Follower".  


I'm not sure how long I'll keep Facebook deactivated, I just know that it's something I feel is needed.  Facebook is very distracting and time consuming- and tons of free time is something I don't have much of right now.  


Well...  that's pretty much it for right now.  I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and remembering Jesus during these days.


XOXO,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!