Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy October


Happy October, y'all!!

Fall is officially here!

Sure we started decorating for fall a month ago and the first official day of fall is September 22, but it never really feels like autumn to me until October.

October. When the pumpkins start arriving in the store. When you see a pumpkin spice latte in the hand of every friend. When there are fairs of all sorts. When the smell of cinnamon and brown sugar start filling your kitchen.

Isn't it funny how new seasons come? Just when you think you can't take the one before it a day longer.  It always seems to me that spring and fall always arrive at just the right time every year.

Reminds me of God's grace. It always arrives at just the right time; right when I need it the most.  Not before, not when we want it to, but right when we need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!