Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The tree isn't the only thing GREEN in this house...

Hi.. hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We had a wonderful day of thanks (obviously)!  We were able to get the Christmas tree up and some decorations out {I'll post pictures soon}!  

Unfortunately, our Christmas tree is not the only thing looking green in our house lately.  Jude has been very sick the past couple of days with a stomach bug...  poor baby has been absolutely miserable.  Meanwhile, the blessings of pregnancy have caught up with me and I've been sick in the mornings.  

I thought that if I made it into my sixth week without getting sick, I would be home free.  Well, I'm almost seven weeks now and I'm feeling a little rough in the mornings.  I was VERY sick with Jude ALL day so I still have my fingers crossed for that little girl.

Back to Jude, after two days of vomiting and sleeping and some Zofran, Jude has decided to transform back into that wild redhead we love so much.  Hopefully he will still feel well tomorrow and we can go to therapy.  We haven't been able to get a successful therapy session in now for over a week!!

On some more Jude news...  we still have not completed the necessary meetings to transition him into the school system.  As you can imagine, this is beyond frustrating.  I am just so thankful I have him in private therapy so there has been no real lapse in services for him.  Hopefully we can complete the process this week or next depending on Jude's health.  So please pray that Jude gets well and stays well through Christmas.

Okay...  I just wanted to give a little details to last weeks "surprise" post:

1.  This pregnancy was a COMPLETE SURPRISE!!

2.  I have estimated my due date to be around July 21, 2011-- evidence that this wasn't exactly planned because I would never choose to be 40 weeks pregnant during the middle of a Louisiana summer.

3.  I see the doctor on the 13th and have an ultrasound on the 20th.  So I'll be asking for a lot of prayer before those two days.  

4.  We are SO EXCITED about this pregnancy!  However, that does not mean that we don't have moments of anxiety and worry over our little baby.. please pray for a peace and a confidence in the Lord for us because we want to enjoy this pregnancy.

I think that's it for now!  Hope everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit!

Hugs and Kisses,
Angel


3 comments:

  1. Congrat, sweet girl. I will be praying for you all. If you need to talk/whine email. I had very hard pregnancies and understand not feeling well.

    God Bless,
    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear heavens! you poor thing!
    sending many peaceful thoughts & hopes your way. i pray your mind & heart will be calm through the entire months ahead.

    as for that red haired boy...so glad he is feeling better. nothing like a sick baby. sending well wishes, my friend.

    xo
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind!!! Congratulations,sweet friend! I will be praying for you and your sweet baby. May God grand you peace and rest in Him. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!