Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Festival

Hi!  Thanks for coming back to take a look at the pictures of my FAVORITE redhead at the Fall Festival at our church. I’m a little late posting this because we had a lot going on. 
WARNING!!! THIS IS MAINLY A POST OF PICTURES! SO PLEASE EXIT TO THE LEFT IF YOU ARE WITHOUT DESIRE TO VIEW PICTURES OF THE SWEETEST REDHEAD DRESSED AS THE CUTEST LION EVER!!
Okay.. like the warning clearly stated, this is mainly a picture post.  There were too many cute pictures to choose from and they tell enough story without my intervening!  However, I’ll give you a little summary..
We dressed Jude as a lion (tried to get him and his dad to wear Mario and Luigi costumes but Lane said no and I found the lion at Babies R Us on clearance from $29.99 to $7.50 and wasn’t going to pass up a sale like that)
We are a “participating” family.  We make sure that Jude’s uniqueness DOES NOT prevent him from any experience a three year old should have.  So Jude played carnival games and visited the petting zoo where he petted a baby alligator.. YES, I SAID ALLIGATOR!
We got to take some sweet pictures of Jude with three people we love very much! 
A Frog (Mrs. Kim), a Clown (Mrs. Nicole), and a Maw Maw!!
Oh.. and they are all out of order.. for some reason Blogger loaded them that way and it’s kind of hard to switch them around on my laptop.




































Hope you enjoyed the Fall Festival pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these make my heart smile! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that red haired boy so much. i just can't stand it! wish i could come through my computer & give him the biggest hug. such sweet pictures!!!

    angel, you are beautiful & glowing with motherly pride. how fun was this festival!!!

    thanks for sharing such sweet pics of that boy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!