Monday, September 20, 2010

A NAME CHANGE

Because I have been so fortunate enough to make some friends in this blog world, our little family blog has gained readers outside of my local social circle.  Therefore, I have decided to change the domain name of the blog.   You can now see what's going on with our family by logging on to themustardseedfamily.blogspot.com 


If you follow the blog, or have a link to my blog, you will have to update it because the previous blog name no longer exists and will lead you down a dead end road.  


Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  Just to clarify: this is the same blog, just a different name.  You will also see some design changes going on the blog until I can get it set just the way I like it.  


Thank you for reading our blog and tagging along on this journey with us!


Hugs and Kisses,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a kind word with me!